ENVIRONMENRAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT (EIA)
Get registered to be trained as a certified Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Officer with ESMI. ESMI examination is one of the best in the world. It is online-based and very reliable. After the Examination, you will be certified with designated letters to your name.
What is EIA?
EIA stands for Environmental Impact Assessment. It is a systematic process of identifying future consequences of a current or proposed action.
What are the benefits?
- Reduced cost and time of project implementation.
- Cost-saving modifications in project design.
- Increased project acceptance.
- Avoided impacts and violations of Laws and regulations.
- Improved project performance.
- Avoided treatment/clean up costs.
How is EIA related to my field?
With EIA you will be able to;
- Identify, predict and evaluate the economic, environmental and social impact of development activities.
- Provide information on the environmental consequences for decision making.
- Promote environmentally sound and sustainable development through the identification of appropriate alternatives and mitigation measures.
Why should I do my program with ESMI?
Environment and Safety management Institute is the best place you can do your HSE program. It has international standard known in Europe, America and Africa. After your program, you are certified and given designated letters to your name to distinguish you from other practitioners who have done the program in local organizations.
The Environment and Safety Management Institute reserves the right to withdraw their certificates, titles and honours conferred on anybody when ever such individual goes contrary to the principles of the institute. The public is hereby advised to always check the institute’s site to verify any certificate claiming to be from the institute. Always enter the certificate number at the appropriate space and click search for verification.